This is very tasty Indian Chicken Dehati recipe. This Chicken Dehati recipe is very tasty and very easy to cook at home
- Preparation – 10 minutes
- Cook – 1/2 hour
- Serve for – 3 peoples
- Chicken(washed) – 800 gm in 6 Pieces
- Onion(chopped) – 5 pcs
- Bay leaves – 2-3 pcs
- Green chili – 3-4
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chicken Masala masala – 2 tbsp
- Curd/yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil – 5 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1.5 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/3 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste or 2 spoon
First of all take a bowl and put all the ingredients with chicken in it and mix it well.
Now cover the bowl and keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour for marination.
After one hour put the marinated Chicken in the pan. Now cover the pain and cook it for 1/2 hour in low flame (don’t use cooking oil in pan). keep stirring in between.
After 1/2 hour check your Chicken if it is cooked well then turn off the flame and you may add some water to make gravy.
After 1/2 hour Chicken Dehati is ready.